[Pharo-project] seaside.gemstone.com down?

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Sun Feb 27 13:16:48 CET 2011

Hi,

I tried to load the glamour based tools:

Gofer new squeaksource: 'glamoroust'; package: 'ConfigurationOfGlamoroust'; load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfGlamoroust) perform: #loadDefault.

And got this error:

NameLookupFailure: Could not resolve the server named: seaside.gemstone.com

(GoferRepositoryError)

So now even that the stuff I want to load has nothing to do with seaside.gemstone.com, I can
not load it.

We should really try to make our tools more resilient to failures of servers...

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.