[Pharo-project] comments comments comments again

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Feb 27 16:18:12 CET 2011

Hi

why can we put comment in class comment?
For example I worked on fixing 1.2 and now I want to execute the configurationOfPharo and no magic invocation....
JUST A FUCKING EMPTY class comment as usual.

So again I feel like an idiot and I'm trying in the dark. You have NOT A SINGLE REASON NOT TO PUT COMMENT!
One of these days I will hack the system to break the load when a class as no comment.

So now after randomly trying.....I get a nice DNU.
Apparently my time is not worth anything....

So if you want to see if my fix works. Give a try I will not and if what I did break, may be I will have a look or may be not
because no time for that after.

And BTW do not put any comment, it feels much cooler that way.