[Pharo-project] Good reference on time on unit testing?

Yanni Chiu yanni at rogers.com
Sun Feb 27 17:19:40 CET 2011

On 27/02/11 7:58 AM, Schwab,Wilhelm K wrote:

> I have no problem arguing that testing (if done well) can/will reduce
> overall development time; the question is how much of that time one
> should expect to devote to writing and maintaining unit and
> acceptance tests?

You've asked the question for the third time, so all the TDD
explanations seem to have missed the mark.

How about asking instead: how much test code do people write?

Maybe this way, both the TDD and the "how much time" viewpoints can be
accommodated (because volume of test code is roughly proportional to
time to write test code).

--
Yanni Chiu