[Pharo-project] Good reference on time on unit testing?

Schwab,Wilhelm K bschwab at anest.ufl.edu
Sun Feb 27 17:47:14 CET 2011

I've asked the question three times because people seem to be trying to convince me (I'm on your side of this) rather than my audience.

Your idea of how much test code gets written would be a fine answer to have.  One of the points I am going to make in the presentation is that tests are code too (yes, they apparently need to hear that).  If expectations were realistic, I would not need numbers.