[Pharo-project] 1.2 one-click OSX and Linux: more failing tests

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 19:40:32 CET 2011

1.2 one-click on (Arch) Linux (build #160) there's errors too (see below).
So I wonder which VM is used in Hudson ?

10773 run, 10669 passes, 69 expected failures, 6 failures, 29 errors, 0
unexpected passes
Failures:
FileDirectoryTest>>#testRecursiveMatching
ProcessSpecificTest>>#testDynamicVariable
FileStreamTest>>#testPositionPastEndIsAtEnd
MethodContextTest>>#testClosureRestart
BecomeTest>>#testBecomeIdentityHash
ProcessSpecificTest>>#testLocalVariable

Errors:
PharoCorePackageDependenciesTests>>#testMonticello
SocketStreamTest>>#testNextIntoClose
SocketStreamTest>>#testNextIntoCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUnCategorizedMethods
SocketStreamTest>>#testUnCategorizedMethods
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpTo
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpTo
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAfterCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAfterCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAfterCloseSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAfterCloseSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAll
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAll
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllAfterCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllAfterCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllAfterCloseSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllAfterCloseSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllLimit
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllLimit
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllTimeout
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToAllTimeout
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToEndClose
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToEndClose
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToEndCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToEndCloseNonSignaling
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToMax
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToMax
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToTimeout
SocketStreamTest>>#testUpToTimeout