[Pharo-project] comments comments comments again

Francois Stephany tulipe.moutarde at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:03:59 CET 2011

I find it frustrating to load a package and to have no clue where to
start. The user must scan the classes and guess which one are 'entry
points'. Class comments does not help there.

For a user perspective I would prefer to have a HelpSystem indicating
where to start. Now I guess class comments are useful when you're
hacking/refactoring.