[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 20 - Loader

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 22:51:42 CET 2011

I collect some infos about package and system (versions, dirty).
I'm an abstract class.
currentChangedPackages instance method and currentMajorVersionNumber class are missing are provided by my wellknown subclass ScriptLoader.

I wonder if some refactoring need to be done here...

On 27 févr. 2011, at 20:35, laurent laffont wrote:

> Today:  Loader
>

> Comment Of The Day Contest - One Day One Comment
> Rules:
> #1: Each day a not commented class is elected. Each day the best comment will be integrated with name of the author(s).
> #2: If you cannot comment it, deprecate it.
> Results: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/wiki/CommentOfTheDayContest
>
> Laurent

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011