[Pharo-project] Metacello Configuration Pharo1.2 solo sprint ... status

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Mon Feb 28 06:51:59 CET 2011

I've just finished copying the cleaned up configurations up to MetacelloRepository.

All of the configurations that are referenced in ConfigurationOfPharo validate clean ...

I loaded the config into a PHaroCore image, but had a number of failed tests, but I am running on a mac and I seem to remember that there were still some failing tests on the mac ...

I'll check on the hudson results first thing tomorrow morning to double check ..

Dale