[Pharo-project] shout for pharo 1.2: Please help.

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 08:19:28 CET 2011

Hi,

I've remembered that ProfStef has a dependency on Shout. In version 1.6
(current stable) I have:

spec for: #pharo do: [
 spec
project: 'Shout' with: '1.2.2';

can it be a problem ?

If I remove it Metacello validator raises a critical warning.

Laurent

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 8:07 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr