[Pharo-project] Pharo 1.2 broken on Hudson due to XMLSupport changes

Otto Behrens otto at finworks.biz
Mon Feb 28 09:29:30 CET 2011

Johan,

> The changes you made to the configuration mean that the XMLParser packages are fetched from the gemsource repository for *all* platforms, and not only for GemStone.
> I don't think this should be the intention. The official code for the XMLParser for Pharo and Squeak are located in a squeaksource repository.

My idea actually was to get an XML-Parser package that works on all
platforms, which is the case now. I know that the removal of the
Observer trait is not nice, but I think it is easier to mainain 1
package that works on Pharo / Squeak as well as GemStone. And when
GemStone supports traits, I'd gladly put it back.

Cheers
Otto