[Pharo-project] comments comments comments again

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Mon Feb 28 09:36:11 CET 2011

Stef,

Interestingly enough, I have added a class comment to the metacello configuration template class, but when I copy the class, the class comment is not copied ... everything else makes it ... I had hoped that the comment would be present in the copy ... I suppose I could add the comment programmitcally...

Dale