[Pharo-project] Great slowness for install CLFramework.

nullPointer epicfan at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 14:05:24 CET 2011

I have a problem when install CLFramework package on Pharo 1.* in Windows OS.
I get many slowness. First appears messages saying the installation is
running. And later the World freeze, a few minutes, without mouse and
keyboard events. I don´t know what´s doing in that moment.

The package is big, almost 3MB, but that I believe don´t explain that
behavior.

That behavior is more significatively on Windows. In MAC OSX is slow too,
but much more fast.

Somebody have a similar problem?

Regards.