No subject

Thu Feb 24 13:45:28 CET 2011

"New Transcript
  Fast (Calls return quickly)
  Fast (Updates are immediate)
  Thread safe
  Can log to file in addition to Display
  Display output is optional (for headless images)
  Can work on a bare bones image (Doesn't need UI, dependency, events,
processes)
  Optional morphic window for seamless integration in Morphic
  UI framework agnostic. Can be used to debug Morphic, even with the
morphic window open, without crashing the image!
  No longer a text editor. Display is read only."

The idea of the current Transcript are, not to use a standart widget
for decoupling from Morphic, in case of errors the transcript still
remains functional.

I propose adding a new transcript morph, that has the previous
functionality ( cut and paste ), but keep the new transcript model (
as in the ISSUE 3948).

Fernando