[Pharo-project] About XML Support in the 1.2

Alain Plantec alain.plantec at free.fr
Wed Jan 19 22:20:22 CET 2011

> PluggableTextMorph(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #stylerStyled:
I've the same problem when I load Moose and/or Petit with the following
scripts:

Gofer new
     squeaksource: 'Moose';
     package: 'ConfigurationOfMoose';
     load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfMoose) perform: #loadDefault.

Gofer new
     renggli: 'petit';
     package: 'ConfigurationOfPetitParser';
     load.
(Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfPetitParser) perform: #loadDefault.

Cheers
Alain