[Pharo-project] Zinc problems found

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Sun May 1 11:25:02 CEST 2011

On 29 Apr 2011, at 07:32, Sven Van Caekenberghe wrote:

> I remember having thought about the first issue, I just don't remember why I did it that way, I'll have to check a bit.

The first issue should be fixed now:

Name: Zinc-HTTP-SvenVanCaekenberghe.149
Author: SvenVanCaekenberghe
Time: 30 April 2011, 8:55:03 pm
UUID: 3a49e678-fa7b-4c30-bdc6-0944c7637e7f
Ancestors: Zinc-HTTP-SvenVanCaekenberghe.148

rewrote ZnHTTPSocketFacade class>>#entendURL:withArguments: to be compatible with HTTPSocket class>>#argString: (Thanks Esteban Lorenzano)

> The second issue them, can you send a print string of the headers in that response ? Maybe there just is no body ? Is there a way for me to try that request ?

This is a deeper issue (I described it in a reply to a message 'Strange results from Zinc for the www.delicious.com domain'). I am working on it.

Sven