[Pharo-project] I am the only one who finds #assert:equals: oppostite to expected?

Damien Cassou damien.cassou at gmail.com
Sun May 1 15:49:59 CEST 2011

On Sun, May 1, 2011 at 2:50 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck
<marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:
> So...the only thing we change is the order in the parameters....the question
> is... do you condiser that changing the API ?

I think this is changing the API because the contract of the method
changes. But, it's an important change and it has a limited impact:

- only error messages for non passing tests will be affecting
- there are few senders of this message
- among the existing senders, a lot of them use the API the wrong way
(which means there code will get fixed automatically when we update
the API :-)).

--
Damien Cassou
http://damiencassou.seasidehosting.st