[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 57 - ColorMap

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Mon May 2 23:13:30 CEST 2011

I'm a transformation of pixel values. I apply up to four masks and
shits to compute the transformed pixel value.

I'm used when applying a BitBlt transfer, whenever pixels from a
source to a destination have diferent depths. For further information
refer to BitBlt class comments.

To see me in action evaluate: BitBlt exampleColorMap

Fernando