[Pharo-project] PharoCore 1.3 built stalled

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon May 2 23:39:18 CEST 2011

On 2 May 2011 23:26, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 2 May 2011 23:13, laurent laffont <laurent.laffont at gmail.com> wrote:
>> Last built started more than 1 day ago and not finished ....
>> Laurent.
>
> This is not good. I killed the jobs. Lets see if it will repeat again.

Okay the problem is that there is a warning and it is handled by
MorphicUIManager,
instead of NonInteractiveUIManager which just forcing it to always
proceed, while morphic one
expects user to press proceed or abandon.

So, the problem is with an update of
                progressTitle:  'Loading 13179-Pha-PlentyOfCleans...'

But i don't undestand why it not switched to NonInteractiveUIManager
at image startup.
Aha.. i guess i know why.
Is its not because command line stuff that are triggered at image
startup, which tries to evaluate some code
before full startup procedure completes?

A command line , i think should be changed to start loading external
code only after
everything else is started (including UI manager).
Otherwise we will have problems like that.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.