[Pharo-project] Just starting out

Torsten Bergmann astares at gmx.de
Tue May 3 08:18:45 CEST 2011

http://omasko.wordpress.com/2011/05/02/just-starting-out

"Ultimately, we ended up in Pharo, an environment I haven’t really had the opportunity to spend much time with.  After some bad experiences with Squeak a few years ago, I’ve tended to stick with the old standards, but I was pleasantly surprised with the current state of Pharo, and given that much of the current innovation in the Smalltalk world is coming from Pharo, it’s not a bad place to start a newcomer."