[Pharo-project] RFC: PluggableTextMorphWithLimits

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Wed May 4 13:05:33 CEST 2011

Hi Ben, its a cool idea. To use this physiological "stress factor" to
force developers to stop coding really long method.

I looked at the class, i only disliked the statement

self warningLimit negative ifTrue:[ ^ self basicColor].

you could do :
warningLimit: aNumber
   warningLimit := aNumber max: 0.

Fernando