[Pharo-project] Nile tests red - Pharo 1.3

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed May 4 22:59:02 CEST 2011

On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 10:28 PM, Alain_Rastoul <alr.dev at free.fr> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a changeset to fix most tests -all except one at this time- of Nile,
> most of the red tests are the same errors related to NewParagraph,
> NSTranscripter, so the changeset is very small but I don't the procedure to
> submit a fix ?

Thanks Alain. For the moment, upload the changeset to the issue tracker.
Then, hopefully, someone take a look, and finally it is commited to Nile
repo and ConfigurationOfNile is updated.
Then, next Pharo build by Hudson will use the new version-

> Do I add a comment to the issue at code.google with the attached changeset
> ?
>
> Do someone review the code (as I am new to Pharo and don't know much of
> Nile
> , Transcripter ) ?
> Do someone - ... who? ... - incorporate the changeset in the sources  of
> the
> package ?

I don't know anything about Nile either. Maybe Damien Cassou can review your
changes.

Thanks

--
Mariano