[Pharo-project] Nile tests red - Pharo 1.3

Alain_Rastoul alr.dev at free.fr
Wed May 4 23:17:38 CEST 2011

Ok, done.
I'll have a look at the last error soon.

Regards
Alain
  "Mariano Martinez Peck" <marianopeck at gmail.com> a écrit dans le message de news: BANLkTim7ts8650dZvoKFj-JEUhLXCOX-tw at mail.gmail.com...

  On Wed, May 4, 2011 at 10:28 PM, Alain_Rastoul <alr.dev at free.fr> wrote:

    Hi,

    I have a changeset to fix most tests -all except one at this time- of Nile,
    most of the red tests are the same errors related to NewParagraph,
    NSTranscripter, so the changeset is very small but I don't the procedure to
    submit a fix ?

  Thanks Alain. For the moment, upload the changeset to the issue tracker.
  Then, hopefully, someone take a look, and finally it is commited to Nile repo and ConfigurationOfNile is updated.
  Then, next Pharo build by Hudson will use the new version-

    Do I add a comment to the issue at code.google with the attached changeset ?

    Do someone review the code (as I am new to Pharo and don't know much of Nile
    , Transcripter ) ?
    Do someone - ... who? ... - incorporate the changeset in the sources  of the
    package ?

  I don't know anything about Nile either. Maybe Damien Cassou can review your changes.

  Thanks

  --
  Mariano
  http://marianopeck.wordpress.com