sourav roy sourav_pharo at in.com
Thu May 5 07:38:28 CEST 2011

Hi All,I have just started my career in Software/IT industry and got into a project which involes enhancement/maintainance of product built in Smalltalk.I was never exposed to this language before and have no idea if it is used in the Industry as popularly as JAVA and .NET and looks like its a DEADlanguage for the industry. I may be wrong but i need some clarification about it. I just want to know that why smalltalk is not so popular as the other OOPs Languages and what is the future prospect of one if he/she is into Smalltalk development.Looking for some positive note so that it may give me some entho for working with Smalltalk. Thanks&Regards, Sourav RoyGet Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!