Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at gmail.com
Thu May 5 08:32:02 CEST 2011

HI Sourav,

Smalltalk is unfortunately not main stream, one reason is that there were no free version until the end of the 90's.
Still there are companies using it some of them since the 80's and doing only Smalltalk.
You can find a list here :
http://www.esug.org/wiki/pier/Smaltalk/Companies

You can meet some of them at Smalltalk events such as the ESUG yearly conference (the 19th edition will take place next august in UK), Smalltalks conf in argentina (fall) or Smalltalk Solution in the US (last march). At such conferences, one can see the energy of the community and all great innovations that are made possible by using Smalltalk.

You can have a list of Smalltalk success stories in business on sites such as :
-http://www.pharo-project.org/about/success-stories
-http://www.stic.st/successes/ (STIC is  the Smalltalk Industry Council).

Best,
Noury
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011