Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Thu May 5 11:49:42 CEST 2011

Hi,

When people are asking me why I work in Smalltalk (especially after Moose presentations), I answer:
"It's great to have a competitive advantage that is hidden in plain sight :)"

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"We can create beautiful models in a vacuum.
But, to get them effective we have to deal with the inconvenience of reality."