Henrik Sperre Johansen henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no
Thu May 5 12:45:55 CEST 2011

On 05.05.2011 12:12, sourav roy wrote:

> Hi Toon,
>
> I agree to what have you said but as i am a beginner to smalltalk i
> need lot of help to get a good grip over it and moreover unlike other
> mainstream languages there are not much documents or professional from
> which i can get some guidance about it. And i feel as Smalltalk is
> quite vast and different in structure from the other mail(with my two
> month experiance and i may be wrong), a beginner needs some proper
> guidance to get his hands over smalltalk. So, i just request you to
> kindly guide me to how should i get into smalltalk.
>
> Thanks&Regards,
>
> Sourav

The Daily podcasts James Robertson made while at Cincom are also
available, covering a wide range of topics (in VW ST at least), from
familiarizing with the tools, to use of specific libraries:
http://www.cincomsmalltalk.com/main/developer-community/tutorials/

He's also made (re)made alot of the introductory ones for multiple
different dialects:
http://jarober.com/blog/st4u.ssp

Cheers,
Henry