[Pharo-project] Preferred way of removing slice from Inbox

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri May 6 10:06:42 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 10:02 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
> wrote:

> On May 6, 2011, at 12:23 AM, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>

> > On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <
> stephane.ducasse at inria.fr> wrote:
> >
> > On May 5, 2011, at 9:00 PM, laurent laffont wrote:
> >
> > > Hi,
> > >
> > > Once a SLICE is integrated in PharoCore, how do you remove it from
> PharoInbox ?
> >
> > via boring click click click squeaksource interface
> >

> > mmmmmm shouldn't we be able to create a simple Gofer script that do that?
>
> yes this could be a good idea.

Yes, but after sending the mail...I thought...how does Gofer can know WHICH
slices from inbox to move ?
there is no way. All slices or non. And I think we can never move ALL. We
always move only those who has been integrated, but how can we tell that to
Gofer?  because writing a Gofer script but listing manually each of the
slices is even worst than using directly the MonticelloBrowser.

cheers