Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri May 6 11:02:27 CEST 2011

Hi stefan
I disagree with the C integration. This is still not really good in Pharo and I agree with Jimmie.
Now for the documentation when did you send an help documentation for any part of the system?
Or a bug fix?
I find quite funny that people always talk but few are doing. We welcome comments/examples help.

Stef