Toon Verwaest toon.verwaest at gmail.com
Fri May 6 11:05:49 CEST 2011

> Now for the documentation when did you send an help documentation for any part of the system?
> Or a bug fix?
> I find quite funny that people always talk but few are doing. We welcome comments/examples help.
No need to get into a cat-fight here :)

I do agree with Stefan, as well as with you that we could help; but I'm
unaware of a good documentation effort outside of the image to start
with. Camillo's website project might be the best effort I've seen until
now; but then I didn't really look either. Maybe I missed some great
website?