Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Fri May 6 11:17:57 CEST 2011

>> Now for the documentation when did you send an help documentation for any part of the system?
>> Or a bug fix?
>> I find quite funny that people always talk but few are doing. We welcome comments/examples help.
> No need to get into a cat-fight here :)

No this is not my point. But what do people really do to help?

> I do agree with Stefan, as well as with you that we could help; but I'm unaware of a good documentation effort outside of the image to start with. Camillo's website project might be the best effort I've seen until now; but then I didn't really look either. Maybe I missed some great website?

If this is just to spit out class comment on html I do not call that a documentation.
Now we can take the book contents and generate html
We have 350 pages in the first book and the same in the second one.
People are free to join and write one or two chapters.