[Pharo-project] PBE in HTML [was: Popularity of Smalltalk in Software Industry]

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Fri May 6 14:05:21 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 11:56 AM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
> wrote:

> Ok if some good souls want to give a try to generate html.

On OSX with MacTex-2010 installed, I've tried

git clone --depth 1
https://github.com/SquareBracketAssociates/PharoByExample-english.git
cd PharoByExample-english/
htlatex PBE1.tex "html,2"

Then open PBE1.html , one page per chapter.

See http://www.tug.org/applications/tex4ht/mn-commands.html

Laurent.