Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri May 6 19:25:20 CEST 2011

On 6 May 2011 18:45, laurent laffont <laurent.laffont at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 4:01 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Is it works because someone already provided a bindings for libraries
>> you mention,
>> or you did it by yourself?
>
> Have just used ctypes:
> '/usr/local/lib/libyaz.dylib'

oh cool.. give me a 5 minutes to load external library, look up the
random symbol exported by it
and make a call to it with random number of arguments, and expect it
won't crash.

Works outta box! Cool.

Now serious. How about spending time writing a bindings for that library?
Where you have properly organized classes/interfaces, error handling
and other stuff.
No takers?

Seriously, if you want such kind of shitty interface, which allows you
to call arbitrary function with arbitrary arguments
without any argument type checking, i can write it for you.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.