Dave Mason dmason at mason-rose.ca
Fri May 6 19:35:41 CEST 2011

On May 6, 2011, at 13:25, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> Seriously, if you want such kind of shitty interface, which allows you
> to call arbitrary function with arbitrary arguments
> without any argument type checking, i can write it for you.

Well, yes, actually.  If it means they can access the big wide world beyond Smalltalk, lots of people *would* like that.  Of course they'd like it better if there were the nice type-checking, etc. but presumably that would come incrementally.

Seriously, this might be something I could contribute to Pharo.  Especially if Igor can get a simple, but functional, start going easily.

../Dave