Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sat May 7 09:14:24 CEST 2011

this is the story of a funny guy that went to the beer fest at Munich and stand up on the table
took the mic and shouted that he hated beer and that germans were women becaise only water
was important.... the story does not say what the guy became.

Thanks stefan, your point about web presence crappy doc is taken and we will have soon
a server for webdoc and we will convert our lovely books from pdf to html-crap.