[Pharo-project] ODBC Connection in Pharo 1.1.1

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sat May 7 18:10:57 CEST 2011

On Fri, May 6, 2011 at 9:12 AM, Markus Fritsche <
fritsche.markus at googlemail.com> wrote:

> Hello Sourav,
>
> SqueakDBX (http://squeakdbx.org/) has an odbc backend.

Yep, but in addition you can use directly the database client library
instead of ODBC, which most of the times is better.
The ODBC backend in SqueakDBX should be mostly used only when there is no
database client working.
To see supported backedns: http://www.squeakdbx.org/Current%20Support

Cheers

Mariano