[Pharo-project] WebDoc, SimpleWebDoc and Pharo website

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:02:55 CEST 2011

On Sat, May 7, 2011 at 8:36 PM, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com
> wrote:

> Hi guys. One of the things I hate most is when there is a cool
> tool/documentation available and we don't spread it.
>
> I know Laurent did SimpleWebDoc a couple of months ago.

More than 1 year ago :)

But Camillo's work seems far better.

Ideas that was in my system and I like:
- For a package, build a summary / overview using first sentence of each
commented class comment.
- Use yUML for generating inheritance diagram
- Caching so it's not slow

I still have an old image running here
http://magaloma.seasidehosting.st/Collections-Arrayed

You can download it here http://lolgzs.free.fr/pharo/simplewebdoc.zip but