[Pharo-project] Package validation?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun May 8 18:09:53 CEST 2011

Stef, off-topic question.... When I rename a package from the SystemBrowser,
the extension methods' categories are not updated. This is a known problem.
I don't know where the rename happens if it is UI or model....but in case it
is the model (PackageInfo or RPackage)  I would love to have that fixed in
RPackage.

cheers

Mariano

--