[Pharo-project] Cannot abandon sources with CogVM

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun May 8 22:19:36 CEST 2011

Hi. If I take any PharoCore 1.3 image and evaluate: Smalltalk abandonSources
I have two errors and the image is frozen. I cannot interrupt it and I have
to force a quite.

Two erros pops up: the first one says "computation has been terminated" and
the second one  is a stacktrace which message:
"UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand:
#findNextHandlerContextStarting"

This seems similar to the problem we have with the DebuggerMethodMap trying
to build a dev image: http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=4087

At least this time it is easier to reproduce ;)

I attach PharoDebug.log. With the Interpreter VM it works correctly.

Thanks

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com