[Pharo-project] Problem with CompiledMethodTrailer

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 9 00:52:34 CEST 2011

Hi guys, Maybe it is too late and I am not seeing something obvious...so
another look is really appreciated. If I do:

(CompiledMethod allInstances select:  [:each | each trailer kind =
#VarLengthSourcePointer] ) first
---> (CodeLoader class>>#initialize "a CompiledMethod(311951360)")

But then:

(CodeLoader class >> #initialize) trailer kind
----> #SourcePointer

WHYYY??  why it is answering #SourcePointer instead of
#VarLengthSourcePointer  ??

grrr how can that be possible???  It happens the same to each of the
CompiledMethods I select as #VarLengthSourcePointer.  When I then ask the
#kind  they always answer #SourcePointer  instead of #VarLengthSourcePointer

thanks in advance,

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com