[Pharo-project] Adding "Extended Search" to OB context menu

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 9 10:29:45 CEST 2011

Lukas: I use the "method source with it" quite a lot. I notice that in
latest OB, in the context menu the "extended search" is not present any
more. This is really annoying for me, because everytime I am in the method
pane or somewhere in OB and I need to do the "method source with it", I need
to copy paste the text, open a workspace, paste it there, and finally do all
the "extended search" -> "method source with it".

so....what about putting back the "extended search" to OB context menu?  or
at least the "method source with it"  ?

thanks

--
Mariano