[Pharo-project] Issue in loading SqueakDBX Patch

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 9 11:28:17 CEST 2011

I found a problem this weekend with ConfigurationOfSqueakDBX. I have just
commited

Name: ConfigurationOfSqueakDBX-MarianoMartinezPeck.27
Author: MarianoMartinezPeck
Time: 9 May 2011, 11:27:37 am
UUID: 069337aa-054e-43ba-97d5-7a558c5a2cd6
Ancestors: ConfigurationOfSqueakDBX-MarianoMartinezPeck.26

Forget dependency to FFI

can you tell me if it gets fixed with that version?

thanks

Mariano