[Pharo-project] There are 443 open Bug Reports
marcus.denker at inria.fr
Mon May 9 12:07:15 CEST 2011
There are 443 open Bug Reports:
It would *really* be nice if more people would look at them.
Especially, if *you* reported a bug in the past, why don't *you* check
the status of your own report?
- Maybe it has already been fixed?
- Maybe it's blocked on some triviality?
- Maybe it has been fixed and the fix is ready but just drowned in 443 open reports?
- Maybe the report has a strange tilte?
- Or is formulated strangely?
- Or maybe after some discussion, it's not clear just what the next action is
(even though, yes, after reading the discussion and thinking for 11 minutes it's obvious?)
Marcus Denker -- http://www.marcusdenker.de
INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.
More information about the Pharo-project