[Pharo-project] OB variable references browser bug [fix]

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Mon May 9 13:11:52 CEST 2011

There is a DNU in OB,
when you do following:

- go to some class
- click its 'variables' , to open variable references browser
- select any variable and go to one of the methods which using it
- modify this method to no longer reference that variable and accept it.

And at that moment you got DNU.

The possible fix is attached. But note, that this method actually
invoked as a result of handing another error.
I don't know, maybe it would be better to prevent an original error
from occur, rather than putting a workaround like this.
I'm not an expert in OB, so i just fixed so it kinda works, at least
its not triggers DNU anymore.

To see the original error, simply put 'self halt' in the method i
attached, and then look at the stack in debugger.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.