[Pharo-project] Issue in loading SqueakDBX Patch

sourav roy sourav_pharo at in.com
Mon May 9 14:27:29 CEST 2011

HiI have noticed that when I load the patch SqueakDBXSmalltalkDialectMarianoMartinezPeck.5, the class SqueakDBXSmalltalkDialect does not contain any methods in the system window. Is this might be the cause of the error when I load the patch SqueakDBXDialectSqueakMarianoMartinezPeck.6 into pharo which has dependency on SqueakDBXSmalltalkDialect and OpenDBX. Thanks Sourav  Original message From:""sourav roy""< souravpharo at in.com >Date: 9 May 11 17:00:21Subject: Re: [Pharoproject] Issue in loading SqueakDBX PatchTo: marianopeck at gmail.com; "pharoproject" Hi, I loaded the following patches in pharo 1.2.1 which i downloaded from http://www.squeaksource.com/SqueakDBX. ConfigurationOfSqueakDBXMarianoMartinezPeck.8penDBXCoreMarianoMartinezPeck.256queakDBXDialectSqueakMarianoMartinezPeck.3queakDBXSmalltalkDialectMarianoMartinezPeck.5 Please advice me if am wrong and suggest me the correct method for it. I am not able to load it through Gofer as am working in a secured environment. Than
 ks, Sourav  Original message From:"Mariano Martinez Peck"< marianopeck at gmail.com >Date: 9 May 11 14:55:24Subject: Re: [Pharoproject] Issue in loading SqueakDBX PatchTo: Pharoproject at lists.gforge.inria.fr;Hi....that's weird. Could you tell me please how did you exactly install SqueakDBX?On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 11:19 AM, sourav roywrote:Hi All, I am getting some error while loading a SqueakDBX patch in Pharo 1.2.1. Please see the below screen shot attcahed and adviceThanks, Sourav Roy| Bangalore|INDIA::DISCLAIMER::The contents of this email and any attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the named recipient(s) only.It shall not attach any liability on the originator or HCL or its affiliates. Any views or opinions presented inthis email are solely those of the author and may not necessarily reflect the opinions of HCL or its affiliates.Any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution and / or publication ofthis message without the
 prior written consent of the author of this email is strictly prohibited. If you havereceived this email in error please delete it and notify the sender immediately. Before opening any mail andattachments please check them for viruses and defect.  Dear pharoproject ! Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now! Marianohttp://marianopeck.wordpress.com Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!Get Yourself a cool, short @in.com Email ID now!