[Pharo-project] Issue in loading SqueakDBX Patch

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Mon May 9 14:39:55 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 2:27 PM, sourav roy <sourav_pharo at in.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
>  I have noticed that when I load the patch *
> SqueakDBX-Smalltalk-Dialect-MarianoMartinezPeck.5*,

Hi. Just a litte comment. They are not called path, just packages. In fact,
*SqueakDBX-Smalltalk-Dialect *is the name of the package and
*SqueakDBX-Smalltalk-Dialect-MarianoMartinezPeck.5
*a particular version of such package.

> the class *SqueakDBXSmalltalkDialect* does not contain any methods in the
> system window.

yes it does. Check class side ;)

> Is this might be the cause of the error when I load the patch *SqueakDBX-Dialect-Squeak-MarianoMartinezPeck.6
> *into pharo which has dependency on *SqueakDBXSmalltalkDialect and
> OpenDBX.*

Check ConfigurationOfSqueakDBX method #baseline12:   to see the dependencies
(using the method #requires:

Cheers

Mariano