[Pharo-project] Adding "Extended Search" to OB context menu

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon May 9 17:49:50 CEST 2011

I am not asking a question. I am just saying that the new OB does not
use the default menu of the Pharo text editor anymore. Like this
developers have full control and can use OB outside a Smalltalk
context. In fact there are already many browsers (CodeCritics,
Changes, Diff, Versions, Bytecode, Comments, etc) where most of the
default menus don't make sense.

So for you this means that you need to contribute that functionality
in terms of an OBCommand; or use the old keybinding that still is
passed to the text editor as long as OB doesn't reuse it otherwise.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch