[Pharo-project] Additional Test for Shared Queue (s)

pharo-project-owner at lists.gforge.inria.fr pharo-project-owner at lists.gforge.inria.fr
Sun May 8 00:59:02 CEST 2011


While trying to track down a bug, I started thinking that there was a problem with SharedQueue.  There isn't, but there were no tests that convinced me of that.  So I wrote one that actually has two processes reading and writing many times to a Q.

The same tests works for NSSharedQueue (except that the class under test is hard coded).  I suggest that putting these tests in the appropriate packages/core would be a good idea.

Tests attached.

-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: NSSharedQueueTest-testCounting.st
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 671 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/attachments/20110508/4720d3dd/attachment.obj>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: SharedQueue2Test-testCounting.st
Type: application/octet-stream
Size: 668 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://lists.gforge.inria.fr/pipermail/pharo-project/attachments/20110508/4720d3dd/attachment-0001.obj>
-------------- next part --------------






More information about the Pharo-project mailing list