[Pharo-project] Problem with CompiledMethodTrailer

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue May 10 09:32:26 CEST 2011

On Mon, May 9, 2011 at 9:54 PM, Nicolas Cellier <

> 2011/5/9 Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com>:
> > On 9 May 2011 19:42, Nicolas Cellier <nicolas.cellier.aka.nice at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >> Some block closure generally hold onto CompiledMethod.
> >>
> > Yeah but it doesn't explains why it has broken trailer.
> >

> Right, it only explains some methods are not installed

Hi Nicolas. Thanks for your excellent point. I think it is somehow related
to that.
Please look the attached screenshot.
All the windows for exploring objects are from the incorrect CM, and the
windows showing the code is from the correct CM.
Its weird because it seems those incorrect CM are pointed from closures
inside the correct CM?

what is even worst, is that even after removing those correct CM, and doing
a GC etc...they still don't disappear.

--
Mariano
http://marianopeck.wordpress.com