[Pharo-project] legal counsel for pharo?

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Thu May 12 16:12:43 CEST 2011

On May 12, 2011, at 3:58 PM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Randall
>
> what is the position of squeak regarding the inclusion of qwak code in squeak?

My position is to *not* let any GPLed code in Pharo. Because this means that everything
is GPL, and that people therefore will have problems using it to make money in many
cases.
(and no, the GPL does not help to get contributions back: I *do not want* contributions
of code where the author is forced to release code...)

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.