[Pharo-project] 1.3-Core

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Thu May 12 22:37:13 CEST 2011

Alexandre,

On 12 May 2011, at 21:38, Alexandre Bergel wrote:

> Hi!
>
> I cannot open a remote repository apparently with the latest 1.3-core. Gofer and Monticello browser complain. I use:
>
> Pharo1.3a
> Latest update: #13196
>
> I am behind a proxy, so I am not sure where the problem comes from (the image or the VM).
> It works well with 1.3-Oneclick however.
>
> Cheers,
> Alexandre

This probably has something to do with Zn now being used for HTTP, proxies should be supported, but I have not tested them myself.

Can you try a simple thing like:

	ZnClient get: 'http://zn.stfx.eu/zn/small.html'

Have a look at ZnNetworkingUtils class>>#socketStreamToUrl:
Does this make the right decision in your setup ?

Sven